.::SeMsEm::.
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

.::SeMsEm::.

Enter To Ur Actino

دخولأحدث الصورالتسجيلالرئيسية

WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
SeMsEm
Admin
SeMsEm

عدد الرسائل : 50
العمر : 36
الموقع : www.semsem.gid3an.com
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2007

WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself   WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself Icon_minitimeالسبت سبتمبر 22, 2007 3:15 pm

Hey all welcome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT The place where u HiT The FuN! I would like to welcome u all and I'm gonna start by being the first to introduce myself a little bit to u. I'm SeMsEm the founder of WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT and I wanna tell u that here we are all one close family and we are all always there for each other To discuss a little about the site contents. WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT contains alot of fun things such as music,chat,radio,etc... and also we have our little corner of school wich contains useful things to help in education such as a calculator,language learning programs and lots moreFor any help plz dont hesitate to send me a PM.
Waiting for ur replies to get to know more about our frinds
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://semsem.gid3an.com
BasBosa
BasBosa

عدد الرسائل : 54
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/09/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself   WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself Icon_minitimeالأحد سبتمبر 23, 2007 2:58 pm

مرسي علي المنتدي ياسمسم
والي الامام
SeMsEm
Admin
SeMsEm

عدد الرسائل : 50
العمر : 36
الموقع : www.semsem.gid3an.com
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/09/2007

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself   WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 24, 2007 8:41 am

mseciiiiiiiii 2awi ya basbosa
https://semsem.gid3an.com

WelCome to WwW.SeMsE.7Forum.NeT, Enter and introduce urself
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
.::SeMsEm::. :: القسم العام :: التهنئات-
انتقل الى: